Please read our visitors guidance below for information regarding visitors coming to our school site.
- Visitors can come into school from September if it is essential. This includes if it is part of a student's EHCP.
- No visitors must come to the site if they have symptoms of COVID-19
- All visitors must sign in electronically and confirm they have no COVID-19 symptoms and wipe the screen afterwards with anti-bacterial wipes provided by school
- All visitors must sanitise their hands on arrival and throughout the visit, before and after being 'hands on' with a student
- All visitors must wear a face covering when moving around the building and/or where they can't social distance
- Any equipment shared by students must be cleaned before and after use